Join the Discovery Institute for their annual Westminster Conference on Science & Faith in the Philadelphia area this April 3-4, 2020.
This year, our presenters from Discovery Institute and Westminster Theological Seminary will address the theme of Design & Designer — The Convergence of Science & Theology.
Speakers will include:
– Marcos Eberlin (author of Foresight)
– Stephen Meyer (author of Signature in the Cell and Darwin’s Doubt)
– Paul Nelson (co-author of Explore Evolution)
– Scott Oliphint (author of Know Why You Believe)
– Vern Poythress (author of Redeeming Science)
– Daniel Reeves (Outreach Coordinator for Discovery Institute’s CSC)
– Melissa Cain Travis (author of Science and the Mind of the Maker)
– John West (author of Darwin Day in America)
– Carlton Wynne (co-editor of Zeal for Godliness)
For a full conference schedule, ticket pricing, and more information on local hotels and lunch options, visit the registration page.
Register online to take advantage of early bird pricing. Discounted ticket levels are available for students and youth, and further discounts are available for groups of 10 or more and for host church members by emailing Daniel Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org.